Monday, January 24, 2005

Whew...some time eh?

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired, but taking a rest

[CuRRent Song:] Mark Oh' - Stuck On You

Now at workplace, but taking a short rest from all the stuff.

Everything in work so far has stablised, only things popping out from nowhere from time to time, so therefore gonna be on my toes anytime!

Well, just that day I was thinking about a harsh decision I may have to take just to protect myself from harm. When I told Sunshine abt it she didn't really get what I said and just told me to go on doing it.

Frankly saying, I doubt I'll be able to, after all - if I did, I'll be a completely changed man. It seemed strange that of this perilous moment, someone unexpected out of the blue came along unexpectedly and harmlessly along the way to dissuade myself against it. It was Vivian.

Let me just mention what my harsh decision may be. I noticed that nowadays I've been hurt and disturbed by a lot of affairs of the heart (R/S), as well as some other stuff that I really find it pretty tired to go by. I wanted to purge myself of all good feelings towards the females ard me, such that I will probably achieve only a working relationship wif them and nothing more (wif exception from my mom and relatives of cos)...cos I noticed the more I helped, the more I did, the much lesser things I get in response to appease myself from negativity, and probably the more trouble I'll get from nowhere. Just when I might think that was possible, Vivian msged me at night.

Seriously said, it wasn't anything abt me, she just wanted a chat since her sisters are already asleep for the next day(today). Well by all means fine, I called her and chatted wif her. In the conversation, perhaps she might've not noticed (I doubt she did), I realised that it's quite impossible to purge.

Initially I knew that I will start the plan only after Vivi's competition, and other than that I will choose not to get involved too much. It seems I've forgotten the fact maybe she does treat me as someone she might respect.

Of what theory shall I hold now?

*shrugs* I guess I have to find another way to get myself out of the chaos.

Maybe Sunshine disappointed me a little too much that night...but nothing much that I can do after all. It's just how she is. She can't read my mind, can she?

For *her*, I guess it's really her business for being implicated in her own mess. I can only offer my help as a fren that much, but anything more might prove too much a danger for me.

Dun really wanna mention too much about other pple ard me.

Ting's birthday is morrow. Let me just wish her a happy early 19th birthday. May she stay cute and bubbly always...*hugs*

FYI, Ting is my godsis. Wanna noe my "siblingship"? Well...

Older (not gd to divulge their age):
Alynna Jie (> me)
Berlinda (> me)

Same (younger by months):
Patricia

Younger:
Serene aka Ting (19)
Meihui (~19)
Lydia (~19)
Michelle aka pingguo (~19)
Vivian aka Vivi (~14)

"Daughter":
Desy (~19)

"Heart² family" - of history:
Weilis (~18)

REAL brothers:
Michael (34)
Leong (31)

Yea that's abt it :) oh well, anything else I'll be down here to update.

Yours,
LuKe

No comments: