Tuesday, January 18, 2005

What a day at GMSS!~!

[CuRRent MooD:] Kinda happy? But not exactly happy. Jus smiling.

[CuRRent Song:] Jenny Yang - 不公平

Today (well ytd) had been a super long day...at GMSS. Reach dere, met my RE, introed to HODIT...chat chat talk talk, Meg came, den tok tok...den introed to the TA in the sch, den intro the Principal, AM, OM, staff...teachers, HODs...bla bla...den listen a lot of stuff...

Dun wan to go into details...damn sianst...

Came back home, rest a while den Berlinda called and tok tok tok...until abt 730pm...den I went to take my bath...abt 8+ I realised I needed some passport sized photos so I went to take them...came back home, done up my application for a user pass from my company, den used the comp. Saw Sunshine, Vivi online, chatted wif them den heard from Vivi she wanted to try out the Teenage Idol but her dad sorta discouraged her from doing so...well, what's life abt when yur confidence is low? I tried to help out by encouraging Vivi to go for the Teenage Idol contest...I think it'll be an experience for her. It's only ten bucks and I'll foot for her if I can, just an act of encouragement. I felt like a manager =P lolx

Jus hope Vivi will get thru the auditions at least. It's fun being on stage and showing yur passion for something you really love to do and get some recognition for it. (^_^) jiayou wo, VIVIAN!!!

Yours,
LuKe

No comments: