Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Did you ever know, that I had mine on you?

[CuRRent MooD:] TiReD. WoRRied. Thinking.

[CuRRent Song:] Faye Wong - Eyes On Me

Just went for a jog just now from my house to Orchard, taking the bus 7 route. Hehe long time no jog, a bit tired but still fine. :) quite enjoyable actually, tinking of the "endurance" portions, jus like my gd old army days? ;)

Read Vivi's blog, now she got me worried. Must things reach to such a stand? Hey Vivi you must endure and stand up for yourself. God doesn't give tribulations for NOTHING. Jiayou~...you still have Teenage Idol wo~...

Well, I don't have a lot on my mind actually. I do not know what Sunshine thinks of me. I wonder if she actually likes me that little bit. I guess I'll be fine knowing that. I think the best way now is to actually let go of everything on her side. I'm dragging her down with me, and that's never my style. No one's going to the abyss wif me without my permission. And I don't pull anyone down in the usual sense.

Sunshine, take care...

Yours,
LuKe

No comments: