Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Eyes abt to close...but wanna blog..haha~

[CuRRent MooD:] Smiling? Quite ok I guess, but tired.

[CuRRent Song:] Domino - Para Para Paradise

B4 I forgot, I wanna mention jus now after I finished mopping the floor I stopped to watch 粉红女郎...at the end one of the female lead (the one starring 刘若英) thought she was going to get married wif another guy when the other guy actually expressed wat happened that made him wanna ask her for her hand...but they didn't get married of cos. She then went to the bridge to declare her "分手宣言" (Declaration of Separation), which is actually the lyrics for her song, <一辈子的孤单>. That part almost got me to emotions cos I felt it deeply, the feeling the guy had for the gal and such...oh darn it...somehow reminded me of Sunshine...yea I knoe she's slping rite now...hehe...

一辈子的孤单

歌手:刘若英 专辑:love and the city

我想我会一直孤单
这一辈子都这么孤单
我想我会一直孤单
这样孤单一辈子

天空越蔚蓝越怕抬头看
电影越圆满就越觉得伤感
有越多的时间就越觉得不安
因为我总是孤单过着孤单的日子

喜欢的人不出现
出现的人不喜欢
有的爱犹豫不决
还在想他就离开

想过要将就一点
却发现将就更难
于是我学着乐观
过着孤单的日子

当孤单已经变成一种习惯
习惯到我已经不再去想该怎么办
就算心烦意乱就算没有人作伴
自由和落寞之间怎么换算

我独自走在街上看着天空
找不到答案我没有答案
天空已蔚蓝我会抬头看
电影越圆满就越珍惜伤感

有越多的时间就越习惯不安
因为我总会孤单过着孤单的日子

我想我会一直孤单

Thanks to that particular webbie for the lyrics, very meaningful ones.

Wanna tok abt today, but pretty tired. Lots of stuff to verify and do, waiting for HODIT to come back from MC. One of the teachers wanted me to help out her personal comp prob...wow...dis school sure has its unusualness...

Ja'Ne......

YuRs,
LuKe

No comments: