Monday, January 17, 2005

A sunday jus passes...

[CuRRent MooD:] A lil tired. Hmmx.

[CuRRent Song:] Alex To - Don't Go

'Today' started wif quite an interest I guess. Had a debate wif Vivi over CHC and Christianity. For me, Christianity has been a thing gone for me, thus my emphasis that I'm not trained to counter anything she defends, or says. Well...I did mention till the end I didn't want to talk about the issue further since I treasure the friendship between us, and she agreed. Kinda happy at the end where we said something abt panda eyes and she actually mentioned she doesn't wan a "panda kor" - glad she still remembered :)

Slpt till...lemme think, till 12noon. Pei mum to market makan buy stuff, but before that something interesting happened. As we were walking towards the traffic light, we met Jingyi and her bf. Jingyi is a gal whom my mum had babysitted during my younger days (way young!) and though she had moved house, her family has not forgotten ours. I saw some very emotional stuff as my mum hugged her (wow, way so uncommon! I MEAN RARE!!!) and my mum said to her bf that normally Jingyi would not look her in the eyes cos my mum would normally have "red eyes" (teary, maybe?) and it will make her shed tears as well. I got a weird hunch abt it as she said that, wondering if what I thought will come true. It certainly did - before I could do anything, suddenly both of them were still hugging, but this time round shedding their tears! OMG it is so dramatic!!! Jingyi's bf took out the tissues while I'm behind my mum comforting her and still shellshocked by the experience. I never knew my mum had that much affection towards Jingyi. After that, we continued our own routes and my mum continued her grandma stories (well she IS a granny)...wif me carrying the stuff Jingyi offered to our family almost every new year.

By the time we were back home its like 2+pm...den started doing household chores till like ehm, evening. Met Sylvia 8+pm cos she came over my hse area's pasar malam, den went walk walk lor...nothing much really.

Humph. Sunshine went out by herself den no jio me. Aiyo I so unimpt one. Haha~...

KKx...I'm onwards today, GMSS!!! HAHAHA!!! Transport fee = nil!!! SO HAPPY! But prepare for lotsa saikang...jiayou!! Jiayou!! Jiayou!!

Yours,
LuKe

No comments: