Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What should I be feeling?

[CuRRent MooD:] Weird

[CuRRent Song:] Cascada - Miracle (The Usual Suspects vs. EXR Remix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] KFC / Vitagen

Ehm how should I start? Okay, I shall start with a thank you for Virneige who wrote a testimonial to encourage this 18 yrs fren of hers! LOL thanks! =)

How should I end? Haha...I shall end with the recent blog entry I read from that special someone in my life...as I'm in a rather mixed up phase of my life, I would think I'll not put names but she'll know when she reads this. I do not know if she did refer to me in her blog entry (bless my BHB-ness), but I think if she realises that (that = whatever is mentioned on her blogpost), she's still on good track. This was what I wrote on her taggie...

"True, it is well-said...but it takes two hands to clap at times...it gets nowhere if only one hand is trying to clap, ending up only slapping itself? LOL..."

I'm not trying to be cocky, irritating or anything like that - it's a clear message to her regards how I feel, and how anyone would feel. I hope she remembered what I told her during that day @ the train station, or even my mails...that one thing for certain is that if you really do feel for a particular someone, even if you are not ready for a real commitment, you will still feel for that person and that whatever that person does...how and what you do will directly affect matters.

By my recovery phase I'm effectively taking things to slowness - even a standstill, just awaiting to see if anything happens...so let's just see if things will happen naturally and blissfully? Hmmm.

And yeah...it does take effort for relationships to work...so let's just see how much effort can be put in...

*waiting for the rainbow beyond the rain?*

"And yeah, don't worry, I won't disappear."

Oh yeah, upon reading up some blog entries of people, I start to realise my previous post's advice will probably not work. Then again, that's my personal point of view (often wrong when I feel it can be right).

.LuKe.

No comments: