Sunday, January 14, 2007

Who is lost, Pink or Purple?

[CuRRent MooD:] Lil tired, clear-headed, slight headache

[CuRRent Song:] Prezioso Feat. Marvin - Survival (Tune Up Remix Edit)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Chicken Kimchi Myon / Almond Milk Tea

Yesterday was quite a boring day, upon thinking of what had happened in the family, things couldn't have been better. Parents are parents...and I do know somehow what they are thinking...maybe I should've known things wouldn't have turned extremely ugly but it's just me to think on the bad side whenever such things happen in my family.

My bro asked me to pass him his phone charger, so I met up with him, his gf and Linda over at PS. I wasn't particularly happy to see him, but seeing that Linda is around (actually I also dun really give his gf a lot of face - still young) I decided to just put that matter aside somehow. After makaning @ Yoshinoya (they did, not me), we went to the toilet. We knew Linda would drag matters, so there was this conversation between my bro and I.

Me: I hope Linda don't get stuck in the toilet again...that time she still got Emiko, but today no Emiko liao.
Bro: If she's inside for long, I dunno what she's doing. Hey did you see the 2 ladies that went in just now?
Me: No...
Bro: They were wearing those racing queen kinda clothes, you didn't see?
Me: No...(ponders)...hey, you never know, maybe Linda actually knows them then she'll chat with them in the toilet!
Bro: Oh yeah maybe hor! (gives the not-so-believing-but-consentual-look)
Me: HAHAHHAA....

We both laughed....till we saw Linda.

Me: Hmm she's out.

The 2 ladies were by the side, and guess what - Linda approached them and chatted!!!

Bro and I: OMG!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We began our hysterical laughter. The end Linda don't know them - she just found them to be nice looking and wearing nice clothes so she went up and chatted with them. Wow what a way to go, Linda!

After that we walked over to Plasma (bumped onto WeiTeck before we reached) den I left them for my own journey back to PS. Bumped onto Ivan, then Andy (??? Thought he was court-martial or something???)...den went PS to makan BK...den hang ard a bit...den went home.

Saw the red lights gone, and I was thinking "yeah maybe the next bus is 111"...guess what, I looked afar - OH SHIT it sure is! Upon seeing slow-moving vehicles. I dashed across the road and hopped on the bus.

Noticed someone boarded the bus on my right while I boarded the left.*sniff sniff*...the scent is SOOOOO familiar...it's Chanel's Allure. The lady walked into the inside of the bus...how come her size so familar...I looked closer...Erin -.-!!! The end I had a companion back home =) hehe...

Went home to pia Maple and finally my Bandit is Lvl 61! LOL! Then used the PC till 3am and rested for the night.

Today woke up and had Kamisah to drive to work so she drove me there as well. PM is unusually ok, timing is ok, everything seems fine apart from small little things we did not expect but was okay. Left JU @ 12+pm but we went to QR and accompanied Daniel and Malcolm till 1+...we dropped Daniel at a bus stop while we went to Jurong East and makan Korean food. Makan finished...den accompanied Malcolm walked a bit to look for his CDROM cleaner (Kamisah went back by then), den we took train down to CCK and for me, went to look for Celly.

Wow...waited and waited again. 等了又等...seems that my life is about waiting...which is not good. After waiting for her for quite a while, I admit I was a little off-tempered cos of the waiting...but I guess it went off pretty quick (oh well I'm not usually heavy-tempered) and we went West Mall. Found 1 of 2 items (Bubble Tea), and we went Causeway Point...halfway got to know I have to disappear cos she is meeting another friend of hers. She knew I wanted to talk about some stuff so we stopped @ Woodlands and chatted at the platform...

...let's just say what I wanted to know, I knew. The situation has come to a stop, but how it will go in the future...only the future can tell. Whatever the direction my heart will go...only the future knows. It's a temporal peace for now, and I'm glad we had such a chat.

In a relationship...there are just so many factors that will influence and also make it go up or down, meaningful or not, crushed or constructing. Personally...I'll think these are rather important: Trust and Communication.

Of course there are many others....but I place both of these above...these are the building blocks of any relationship. There are things like Care, Concern, Commitment, Thoughtfulness, Forgiveness...many many others...and different relationships have varying degrees of such factors.

Anyway Pink...I won't disappear...because once you're in my heart, you will be there.

Just saw something random from the papers - having a GOLD facial costs you $252.

Till then...thank you for all who've been concerned about me...really a big thanks and *HUGS*...

.LuKe.

No comments: