Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tomorrow is Wednesday...

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] 周杰伦 & 费玉清 - 千里之外

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Laksa / Teh Peng

For some unknown reason, this song got my attention when I first heard it - probably because of the unlikely combo of Jay Chou and Fei YuQing - different generation but nevertheless this song made the transition possible. I preferred YuQing's part though - his voice is really good...darn, I think I'm getting old to be appreciating such voices...LOL

Nothing much these days, just that after quite some time both Virneige and I realised something - we were primary school CLASSMATES, not just SCHOOLMATES! HAHAHAHA!!! Last night while chatting wif her we began to list names until Tilong, which she said is her classmate.

Me: What? He's your classmate? He's also my classmate leh!
Her: Is it?
Me: Yah! Means we same class is it? You that time is C class ah?
Her: (forgot what she said)

Starting naming more people, and after her confirmation with Tilong today we confirmed we were classmates. Singapore is TOO small...hahaa!

Things are going through my mind...tomorrow...what will it be? Hmmmz...

I've updated the steamboat pics.

.LuKe.

No comments: