Sunday, January 21, 2007

Life is full of dots...

[CuRRent MooD:] I'm still stable, I hope.

[CuRRent Song:] DJ63 - some mix

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Fish Hor Fun / Soya Bean Drink

It's nearly 4pm and Orange isn't here yet. In any case, let's just pray her system ain't in a serious bad state.

Haiz...yet another decision-making about to commence in life...I'm really kinda sad everything has to be this way...it's not my ideal situation, but perhaps for the love and peace for all. I'll just brace it.

I really am in a tight spot, only work seems to be in a bit of proper order...Love life is completely messed up, Family life is also screwed up...as for studies...I'll have to start planning. Life is really so stuck-up right now, but I have to carry on.

It's so stupid I can't write anything I want on this blog.

And mum said I'm pretty much the one stressed up for the family. I guess she's right somehow. Coupled with all other things...well, I guess it's really a great ordeal. But wait...I should count my blessings right?

Right.

.LuKe.

No comments: