Friday, January 05, 2007

It's Friday once more, the first Friday of 2007

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] M2M - Pretty Boy

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Si Chuan Vege + Rice / Yakult

Haha...exactly the same food last night while I was blogging. Actually this week has been ok, the workload has been normal to say the least, not too stressed but Malcolm was saying I have too little cases to my name...well ok, I'll have to start thinking who I've helped isn't it? I hate logging cases but no choice.

Well currently my only plans for the weekend is in the evening - supposed to be out eating steamboat with my armymates...hope it'll be an interesting evening.

In this new year...many things are decided, and lots of hope has been placed. I do not know how much hope I have for this new year, but I really wanna do something about my life...now whenever I talk about doing something about my life, I thought of the "easier said than done" thing...and I thought of someone who just spoke so much about this just to get my life on track and to stop myself lazing and wasting my time on MapleStory, arcades and nightlife...and I'm still rather hurt till now. I wonder when I can just get over this words and thought...

I know the current situation might hurt, but I found that the past hurts deeper than I thought. The hurt comes when trying to get over the past, and people (and myself) said that once the past is over, the future will be better...and I should just give it up (the past). I didn't expect my recent past to hurt so much. I need to tell myself to be able to do it and get over it.

My current situation isn't any better, it gets confusing and uncertain by the minute, I wonder just how long do I really need to wait to see any changes at all, if any. Well...just see how it is ba. I dunno how long I can hold on, or I should hold on. Maybe she should just tell me straight in the face to wait or not...and to tell me her true feelings for me. Oh well...is that too much to ask?

Let's not think so much and go waste my time mapling to Level 60 Bandit...

[Update - 0220 Hours next day]

Ok, level 60 Bandit! Off to another place to train.

.LuKe.

No comments: