Sunday, January 28, 2007

It's Sunday oh-so-fast

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine but sick

[CuRRent Song:] Rihanna - Unfaithful (Tony Moran Radio Edit)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Duck Rice / Coffee

It has been quite a weekend to say the least, but my sickness did not make everything the best possible. Think due to the amount of work @ GeeAssKay, it brought me down. As of writing, I'm still down from a cold with cough and feeling feverish - if it still feels the same it's a trip down to the doc morrow.

Thursday was rather a lil messy about the night planning but I stopped at JE after work to buy the "Anti-Hangover Gel" for "A-Hangover Gal" (LOL what a way to link it) and upon reaching home I took a nap till 9+pm...initially Orange wanted to stay at home so it was fine, I tried to see if I have other plans but...

...well as usual, I'm not that popular or charmy so there goes. Anyway I did think of KTV and guess what...

...that Orange somehow managed to reap my brain cells and suggested it before I did! GRRR...never mind, at least I can say like minds think alike (though I wouldn't say how like-minded we can be)...so after some planning we decided for KBox @ JEC. For those who knew me, I rarely go K-singing and I've never really been to room-oriented KTVs - long time back it was Pat who brought me to one, recent times was Pat again who introduced me to After 5, then Isabelle introduced me to CrystalBelle but still no one invited me to a room-oriented (CrystalBelle has both, so no count)...so this time it was well, another first for me. HAHAHAH...

We ended the session @ 3, sent her back via cab den back my place.

Mental block...haha...on Friday, seems to be like lazing here and there I think....only that at night I went town to play arcade, bumped onto Kenny and Linda...nothing too much...den went to Chinatown PartyWorld under invitation from Janet (lol 2 days in a row of KTV!), sang a bit of songs and after that went downstairs to have porridge (and a chat wif Virneige since the pple on the table are in their own world and that I'm so out-of-place), then went back home via cab.

Saturday was an okay day as I've planned for celebration for my mum's 60th birthday, I got down Isabelle, Patricia and her fren Jordan. The meal started ard 1:30pm and instead of being a 7-pple event it became 10 (my materal uncle and 2 frens of my dad came along as well) and after everything it amounted to $90.40...whoa, but well it's ok so long everyone is happy at the end...and I know my mum is. =)

Oh ya Da Ge, if you reading this, mum actually told me to let you know the price of the meal :P haha...

Pat, Belle and Jordan walked ard a bit with me and mum before going back, and I passed whatever stuff Pat needed for her new lappie. Belle occupied my PC with Gunbound while I switched on my lappie to surf the net. After much of things, Pat and Jordan left, leaving Belle at my place continuing her Gunbound.

Time-checking, we left home @ 7+ and she met up with her friend who happens to be my neighbour, then by the time Jo's cab got to my place it's like 7:45pm...we went to Grand Plaza Park Hotel to a chillout lounge there...drank, ate, listened to some singing and also to her issues...then about 9:30pm we left the place and walked to Swissotel (initial plan was News Asia Bar)...but Jo had to go the ladies, so we went. Malcolm came along after his prayer session and after some decision-making, we went to Clarke Quay instead.

Haha...we got into The Cannery, walked a bit and with Jo and with Jo contacting her friend...we ended up walking back to Boat Quay instead (and braving the stupid sudden rain)...after some looking around, we found that place where her friend is...ended up it's YET ANOTHER KTV PLACE!!! That's 3 days. LOL.

The night ended 1+am (shit that's soooo early) so I tried calling Orange...ok ended up she's half wasted @ Momo so I had zero choice but to turn back home...

Anyway, I rested a lot but it's still the same. Hope I don't fall sick - anyway, I CAN'T fall sick now.

Darn, it's nearly 8. Time to go.

.LuKe.

No comments: