Monday, January 08, 2007

Early part of Monday, second week of Jan 2007

[CuRRent MooD:] Disturbed but still can manage

[CuRRent Song:] Barcera - Secret of Love (Central Seven Club Remix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Vege + Fishball + Egg soup + Rice / Not that I can remember

I have a lousy memory - I need to flip back my blog to find out where I stopped. Haha...

Lemme see...on saturday as usual woke up in the morning to accompany my mum to the market...den not really much, reached home and rested a while. Contacted Janet and she agreed to help me out with finding Serene's (Ting²) present...so we met up @ PS (with my bro around), ate lunch and off we went. I shalln't disclose the present since IN CASE SOMEHOW Ting actually popped by.

After buying the gift....we went up Star Factory. Madness - I damnit spent $20 on stupid gift-giving machine (didn't win anything - sad), while she got a Mickey Mouse and also 2 pooh plushie n wateva-that-is. After that went down to Zone-X to find my bro...hang ard a bit, played DDR wif "Xiaohei Eddy"...den off I went to Marina Bay.

Reached there and met up with armymates, den went to the usual steamboat area but not on bus - on minibus! That restaurant got own transport, very smart move...den we eat and chat, after that took the same minibus back to the mrt, went City Hall and to Esplanade, then to Marina Square McCafe to chill out till 11+pm...den I came home.

For 'today' (it's typically early Monday now)...mum woke me up to go market again, den after that came home to rest a bit. Wanted to go out for a walk but I started mapling and bumped onto my maple sister...ended up we chatted quite a bit and she shared her stuff wif me...we exchanged numbers after like 2 hours of chat (I think) and off I went to town.

Wasted time there as I was waiting for Orange to finish her work, ended up her inbox was full and couldn't receive my smses -.- so I called, then she said some other day for coffee...oh well, bad luck today. Went down Zone-X to find my bro, den went to LJS and met up wif Linda and Emiko...den chill a bit lor...walk a bit lor...den Linda wanna go Bukit Panjang Plaza so I sent her there and after that I went home...

Yeah just like that.

May it be a good week ahead........

Tough life. I gonna survive.

.LuKe.

No comments: