Thursday, January 04, 2007

What? Weekend coming?

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, a bit tired, a bit feeling uncomfortable

[CuRRent Song:] Masterboy - I Got To Give It Up

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Si Chuan Vege & Rice / Yakult

I can't help it - I really hate the feeling of making anyone irritated for no apparent reason. I was only trying to listen and help, ended up it seems like me being at fault for not knowing that I should agree with her. Okay I apologise for that, so unless you are asking for some opinion I'll better not do anything else. *scary*

I've almost forgotten what I did on Tuesday - I met up with Isabelle to buy her luggage bag for her upcoming trip to Taiwan. We started with Lucky Plaza and ended up in Chinatown buying the luggage bag and of cos her stuff. We were like walking around places for a few hours before finally deciding not one but two bags for $70, quite cheap? Yeah. Took cab back her place and helped her brought up the luggage bags only to realise her parents were at home. Greeted them and left for home. Isabelle's getting me to go Hong Kong with her in May - I'll see how it goes...by then, Sujun's 小猪 should be preparing to come into this world...time flies isn't it?

Went to meet up with Celena for the first time in the new year after work yesterday. She looked better but nevertheless still feeling sick - I hope she will recover soon and that she will get the job she wants =)

It's Friday tomorrow!

.LuKe.

No comments: