Thursday, January 18, 2007

Think and think...

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired

[CuRRent Song:] Cascada - A Neverending Dream

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Rice + Lotus Root Soup / Yakult

Nothing too much these days, just slight thoughts gone past me.

Mood of the dimension must be "sian" cos a lot of pple ard me are "sian"...

...including me...

Haiz...wan go clubbing also tio reject...so sian...how many times do I jio pple club lor...never mind lah...asking others...but I don't think I'll make anything out of it...

Even though coming Saturday will be rather tight (morning go Sim Lim to settle my motherboard, afternoon-late afternoon prepare to go Ting's birthday chalet)...somehow in my life still missing something...

...yeah I know what is it, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Life decreed ba.

.LuKe.

No comments: