Monday, February 05, 2007

Time flies, weekend gone!

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] DJ Lhasa - Baby One Day

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Some chicken ramen / Teh-Peng

Gonna rack my brains to blog this one...the week has been well, rather eventful perhaps? =)

Wednesday:

The day was okay to say the least...stuff ard here and there, then went back with Leong in the GSK bus to JE. Felt a lil headache...but shrugged it off, went back home and online...saw Josephine online. Casually chatted with her, in the end it became a dinner outing with me going down to City Hall (ouch).

Met up with her, then after walking around a lil we proceeded to Marina Square to have dinner. I thought of Changing Appetites, and while on our way there she stopped by a gift/flowers shop. Went inside for less than a min, then out of it along the way telling me how nice it would be to receive flowers and stuff.

It's just me to conjure silly surprises even for a friend just to make her happy, so on the pretext of going to the Gents (which I did), I went back to the shop and bought 3 roses which are nicely decorated, then I walked back. I think I did a good job to hide the flowers till I reach the table, then pleasantly surprising her with them. I think she's very happy to say the least, though she did say it'll be better if it's a gift on Valentine's day...haha, maybe to you readers it might sound like a hint but no, I will certainly say it's not...let's just say it's another story.

Well...at least she appreciates my effort...I can tell...the happiness brimming from her face, it felt good that I managed to make someone's day.

But comes the bad part...

Thursday:

REPORTED SICK. Headache, lethagia...whatever, I could not really come out of bed properly so I had little choice but to report sick. Collapsed onto my bed after that and slept through the late afternoon and went to see a doctor...

After wasting time here and there at home, I felt better so I went to Holland Village to transfer my funds. As I walked out of the bank, someone msged me - Virneige.

Blablabla...hmmm? She wanted to come down my place to look for me? Oh okay!

So after some planning here and there, we met up @ the Kopitiam at my place. There we started our chat sessions and wow, she's wearing a dress! Before we got on the topic...

...we ordered drinks. Normal? So the auntie comes along...

Auntie: 你们要喝什么?
Vir: 给我牛奶加冰。
Auntie:不可以!牛奶不可以加冰!会有“风”的!
Vir:。。。
Auntie:真的不可以!我试过!不可以加冰!要听我的!要就喝烧的!
Me:给我teh peng.
Auntie:好,teh peng 一个。
Vir:好啦,给我牛奶水热的。。。
Auntie:好。。。这就对,不可以加冰!

Virneige was saying that in one kopitiam the uncle onli served her twice and remembered her order, now she came to my place and the considerate auntie tells her she can't drink it! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So she continued her stories and we ended up with laughter and stuff....time flies and it soon reaches 12mn...time to go? That was when Tilong (our mutual primary school fren) called and said he'll be coming down.

Guess what? I reached home @ 2+am.

OUCH.

Friday:

Work and work...then after that went to walk a bit around...then went home chill a bit. The thing about the night was probably a call from Sunshine (we haven't been chatting for like ages) so we chatted quite a bit, hung up and called again till nearly 2am.

Saturday:

Woke up, went to market with mum...then came back home to...lemme think, to clear my utility room! Guess what, my PC is back in my room! So spent the time cleaning up my computer table and stuff, and moved it back my room. Wireless equipment is still in the living room, waiting the next day to clear.

Cleared till like early evening, I took the bus down to PS to meet my brother...had a game of DDR...DAMN DAMN DAMN I am still recovering from illness and there I am, disgracing myself by failing the songs now and then! GRRR!!! After that went to LJS to makan alongside bro, his gf, Linda and Guoyan (bro's godsis)...after that, went to Esplanade...the setting is okay but the people just ain't correct cos all are couples (Guoyan had her bf coming along later) apart from me and Linda...so while walking back they began their stupid jokes...

Guoyan: See we all couples!
Linda: No lah, me and Luke not lor
Guoyan: You two a pair lah!
Me: No lah! Me not pear (pair) lor! I am Avocardo! She (Linda) den is pear!

*laughter*

Me: I know a friend by name of Orange lor! And Apple! What else you want?

LOL...stupid conversation...after that I took a cab down Dbl O...guess what? RETRO NIGHT!!! WOOT!!! Went up...then saw Pat!!! HEHE!!! Then she intro some of her "sisters"...then I ordered Brandy Coke...the music was great, people was ok (in fact I was only with Pat so......) so I just dance a bit by myself...den went to Gents...come back and saw......

MINGDE ("Chen Wei Lian") and VIVIAN, both MU kakis!!! COOL!!! So after I went to Pat's area and told her I'm off the dance floor, I went to look for both of them and started grooving to RETRO!!! Mingde's kinda lucky to have a beautiful lady trying to hit on him (but he kindly refused), and yeah that's just about the highlight for him? LOL...then I received msg from Pat and I went back to look for her...

Suddenly thought of someone I knew from my last visit to Dbl O - Ben, Orange and Cellie's friend. Is he here? I msged him, but it was only a while later I got a response that he happened to be at O Bar! I am so lucky! Hahahaha!!! I brought Pat to dance a lil and upon the music going out of Retro's way, we made our way down to O Bar...

...and it's RnB! Well good thing I did drink a bit so the grooves were fine (and come to think the music was ok) so I bumped onto Matthew before seeing Ben. So introed Pat to him, and continued dancing in O Bar till closure...then we shared cab back.

Today:

Slp till about 1+...den continued the chores at home till 7+...then preped myself, went down JE to meet up wif Orange to have dinner and passed her Chobits. Yeah just about it...


Whew. Finally done, before I end my blogging, show you pple something...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The white stuff is a coverup for that lady, oh well my loyalists will know who I'm referring to. Guess she really made her choice after all!

Take care, Penguin. =)

.LuKe.

No comments: