Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome, 2007!

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] Above & Beyond - Alone Tonight

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Curry Chicken Pizza / Pokka Green Tea

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!

Lemme think...so on New Year's eve, hang out for super long before finalizing my countdown to be @ Esplanade watching fireworks. Was with my bro, his gf, Patricia, Weiming and Jordan...was very packed and noisy...the fireworks was ok, time shorter than NDP fireworks but oh well wat gives. =)

I think this eve is better than Xmas, since we went over to Swenson to makan supper...den we bumped onto Jason, another Polymate! LOL...den we just laze and chat till abt 3am den go home...reach home still chat wif Virneige lor...lol...so ended up slpt at ard 5+...haha...

Today leh...woke up 1+pm...die lah supposed to meet up wif Pat and Weiming...so hurry a bit den go out, onli for Pat tell me 230pm...den ok, i walk slowly to MRT...den I board MRT she say cancelled -.- but I told her we meet @ Bugis for lunch lor...so I reached there, hang in arcade a bit den came out to meet Weiming...den Pat came along, told us it's on -.- but @ East Coast.

East Coast Steamboat???

Okay...den we walked to the car, her mum sent us dere to setup the Steamboat. Very family feeling lor...hehe...first time I had steamboat @ East Coast on a cool afternoon =) very special and warm feeling =) haven't had that a long time...

[Update 090107 - Pics ]










Hang out @ PS after the steamboat, den came home.

Anyway pple...

Carrefour sucks at delivery. I still need draft complaint letter somemore. Sian.

I hope it will be a good year ahead. By the way, I bought Ayumi Hamasaki's "Secret". Also bought a new dance compilation. Yeah. =)

.LuKe.

No comments: