Monday, January 22, 2007

366th post, it's a whole year of posts!!!

[CuRRent MooD:] Low

[CuRRent Song:] Dave Rodgers - Wild Reputation 2005

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Rice + Fish / Yakult

Oh well, finally, it's my 366th post.

Nothing much to celebrate considering at least 75% of my posts refer on a bad note, including this one.

I get a feeling I'll lose faith in Love (between a Man and a Woman) if things go on like this. I know it is ridiculous since it came from someone who was hyped as "Love Saint" 情圣 from sec sch till poly.

Since my first reciprocal Love, my love life has never been smooth...either I create the fuss or my gf/female counterpart will create it. It just seems that when I want to have a serious r/s, some person will come along and destroy my dreams...and just when I'm not too sure of myself, I will have someone who loves me but yet I'm unable to reciprocate.

Past months seem to be the former, I wanna be serious but somehow things make it so I can't even do anything at all. I really wonder why such things happen to me?

Maybe I should really get an Alien or Barney the Dinosaur before I can truly not be extremely vexed or hurt.

.LuKe.

No comments: