Saturday, January 20, 2007

Easily tired these days...

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired

[CuRRent Song:] VA - Dance Beat Explosion Vol. 31

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Rice + Fish / Yakult

There's something in me I really wanna say it out...well I'll decide later.

Friday did not turn out as bad as I expected as Orange msged me in the morning and told me to go ahead with the clubbing plans. Tried to look for Jo, Dan and Weiming - all not free!!! The end I knew why Jo's not free but that's another story...=)

So after work went to Sujun's place to fix her ZoneAlarm...I have to say ZA sucks a little, after uninstalling I couldn't install it back! Good thing my quick thinking earlier made sure I downloaded another firewall and I installed for her. Okay, her system is working fine now.

By the time I'm done I had both Orange and Jo contacting me, the latter telling me about her unavailability. After fixing some timing and stuff, Orange decided we should have Persian food. What?? PERSIAN FOOD??? Oh man that's EXOTIC! Ok she gave herself like an hour or two to prepare, so I got back home and slacked a little while she took her time "doing wallpaint". Looking at the time and I msged her, said she was "halfway done"...so I went downstairs to have a walk. She then told me she was done and so I gave her specific instructions NOT to come my area since it's quite redundant that I should walk back my place.

I can't believe the cabbie took like 15 mins to drive from her place to mine -.- it's like nearly 10pm for goodness sake. Did manage to spot her, and she briefed me her plan - we moved to Dbl O instead (which to my opinion is a good choice) but we had bad timing issues - we had free entry SMS for first 200 up to 10:30pm, while the Persian Restaurant (which happens to be alongside MS) has its last order at 10:30pm. We tried the impossible...so guess what happened?

Stopped at Dbl O, rushed inwards and found that WE MADE IT! YAY!!! *Hooo~~~*

Orange did her silly big-like-a-penguin-running style while I'm resisting my snickering and literally "arm-chio-ing" (laughing silently) and we moved rather quickly and located the place (forgot the name, something like Buroo or Baroo or what) and had our last order! WOW!

That's like 2 of 2 done, and made Orange's night better despite her half-dead lappie. I had some chicken thingie wif spices, she had lamb and we shared the beef portion. We order this drink known as "Dough" which is actually some interesting Yogurt drink (frankly speaking, "interesting" is an understatement) which was WOW! SOUR!!! Ok, that can kill any normal person without sour resistance. After finishing the food we went off to Dbl O.

Got to know 2 of her friends, Matthew and Ben (latter which happens to know Celena as well) and spent the night drinking (in order: Brandy Coke, Gin Tonic, Beer - which we reckon is Carlsberg), 猜拳 (this was quite funny as Orange had a bout of bad luck at the beginning), dancing (she's freaked out by the lousy music which Dbl O plays - she is pure RnB party animal) and chilling out. As little dancing was done on my side, by the time I sent her back home and back to mine the alcohol effect was still on me, I ran back home, took a bath and slept.

Woke up ard 8-9am, had the hangover feeling - slept again. Woke up ard 11am, ok I'm okay. =) after checking out some stuff, I decided to help Orange buy her DVD-burner first (to save us the trip to Sim Lim on sunday - gonna fix her half-dead lappie) and after doing stuff here and there, I brought my Mobo down to Albert Complex.

This is stupid, nothing is wrong with the board. I got a bad feeling. Anyway I went to Sim Lim and to Dave's place (Dave is someone who helped me with my PC some years back and often gave me advice) and guess what, I bumped onto a GSK staff! He told me about his son's lappie problems and I've agreed to help him with it. Anyway, I bought the LG DVD-Burner for Orange while I had myself a 3.5" HDD enclosure.

Reached home, set up my Mobo back...DARN, it worked -.- but throughout all these, I got to know that the dongle I bought for the other PC is faulty -.- but okay...fiddled with my HDD enclosure (this happens to be one of the backup plans for Orange's lappie in case our original plan fails) and making sure everything is ready for Orange's lappie. Time-checked, went to prepare myself for Ting's bday chalet.

Watched TV...and Ting told me cake-cutting is 8pm -.- oh man I took my pace and I did manage to reach the chalet by 8...only to realise I'm early! In the end we had it at 10pm...anyway, pics time? =)










Seeing Ting turning 21 made me realised how time flies...and yeah, finally I have a pic with Ting...babelicious eh? =) I'm sooo proud of her.

As per mentioned, these days had been tiring for me. Haha...after typing so much, I realised my heart will stop me from writing what I wanna say again. So then, next time...

....sigh.

.LuKe.

No comments: