Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year Eve for 2007...am I welcoming 2007?

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, little vexed but okay

[CuRRent Song:] 浜崎あゆみ - Beautiful Fighters

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Pokka Green Tea (disgusted by the particles in it - from where???)

Hi all...

haha...what a way to start my last blog post for the year 2006. I've talked about my 2006 in one of the blog post a while ago, so I shall not talk about it. Just update for the past few days...

Friday:

Rested for the morning as I wasn't feeling well and applied for a day off my work...then woke up and rested a bit, only to receive a call from someone I didn't expect - Michelle! She asked me out a while and I agreed rightaway - when was the last time I saw her?

Met up @ Lucky Plaza, and we walked a bit around Tangs then to Far East Plaza to look for her stuff for her sister's wedding, then chatted a bit along the way...good times don't last long, we parted about 530pm and I proceeded to PS for my usual time-wasting exercise.

Maybe people just don't know how I feel towards my godsisters and my good friends...=) but that moment I saw Michelle, the kind of feeling in me...is priceless. She even asked me why I had that expression...I don't know, I just felt like tear-ing (as in having tears) but stopped myself a bit...cos I haven't seen her in like a year or so I guess...I have a bunch of sisters all turning 21 coming year, and I wonder if I have the chance to celebrate with them. I know Ting have already invited me for her chalet, so that is confirmed.

Saturday:

Went market with mum in morning, den go home zzz...but it's not a peaceful afternoon as phonecalls and other things kept me away from my peaceful sleep. Ended up I wake up and after some time-arranging with Isabelle, I went to meet up with Isabelle at Bugis.

Gone to the costume shop to look for retro clothes (not her taste) so we went MS and continued searching...by the time the shopping was done it was nearly 9pm and I took bus down to PS. Went to Star Fac and saw some real good games of Puzzle Fighter - scary to say the least, since I've not seen such high standards for a long time. Around 1130pm I went over to take train to Outram.

Met up with Isabelle again for KTV till 3am...sang quite some songs and had nonsense movements and singing tunes. LOL.

Sunday:

Today. What's it for today? Things might just turn a direction after I leave the house today......

.LuKe.

No comments: