Sunday, October 01, 2006

An early sunday morning

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Sichuan Vege + Rice / Plain Water

Well now playing maple...hahaha...will post some pics if I have the time, but cos my current skin has a "limited" display size, I might consider or not posting them. LOL.

Just yesterday (friday to be exact) night I met up with Sunshine in the evening to see how she is. Well...I guess she's still living fine without me, which is comfort to know. Well...sometimes I'm just so afraid of hurting people...it will take time for me to heal from every hurt, whether is being inflicted on me or vice versa. It is so strange.

Life is going on a weird ride nowadays. Wonder if things will actually settle in life at all.

I hope I won't screw my life any further. I can't afford it anymore.

Tired.

.LuKe.

No comments: