Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Day 9 of Poxication

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] DJ Jason Chow - Masterplate Mighty Mix Volume 2 Disc 2

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Potato Soup

Thinking about how my pox is clearing up certainly makes me excited - I can finally go out soon! Then again, it reminds me that I'm going to work soon. DUH.

MC only until Thursday, so have to see what doc has to say about my condition to decide whether I can go out anot. Maybe I should hope I Friday I will have MC as well...else so sian, rest so long den have to work first day on a Friday. FRIDAY! STUPID LEH! Even though it's a Friday but confirm no mood lor...so sian...

If morrow go see doc den he say can go out liao...I think I will confirm go out have a breather lor...walk whole orchard without pple I also dun mind. Wah liew stay at home for 10 days really pain sia...butt pain head pain wateva also pain...hahaha...

Now onli left a few stubborn pox...let's see what doc has to say...

Not bad rite, got pox I everyday find something to blog? Now THAT'S bo liao. On a side note, My Bandit LVL 53 liao. SIAONESS.

.LuKe.

No comments: