Friday, October 06, 2006

The day people talked about my hair

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] GSK - Server Room Noise (Fanout Remix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Fruit cake / Milo

Stupid topic rite? It's just about what happened yesterday at workplace...

Walked to my server room, Pin Pin called my name.

PP: Hey hey got something to ask you...

Finished what she wanted to ask...

PP: Hey your hair quite nice ah?
Me: Eh...ok lor
PP: Not bad lah, better than the one on your pass

(points to my pass)

Me: Aiya I that time not yet cut hair ma, now cut le
PP: This one look nicer lah
Me: Of cos lah, this one more expensive leh
PP: How much?
Me: Last time I cut barber ma, $10 nia...now cut Jean Yip $25 lor
PP: This one still better, yi fen qian yi fen huo (1 cent of cash for 1 cent of goods)
Me: Ok...

Went to HR side...

Jassamyn: She (PP) do valuation on you ah?
Me: Huh???

(Elizabeth called)

Liz: come come I ask u something...

(done)

Candy called...

Candy: Hey hey come come...

(done, walked over to Jassamyn)

Me: what u mean?
Jas: I mean PP was doing valuation on your hair, your shirt and your overall issit?
Me: Huh no lah...she only talking about my hair, about it look nice
Candy: yeah lah, you look much nicer like this leh!
Me: Of cos lah this hair more expensive
Cdy: How much?
Me: $25 lor
Cdy: Yeah it looks better on you!

(went over SJ to talk a bit and passed her something which made her squeal like a pig)

(walked into server room and did my ops)

Tim walked in...

Tim: Hey Luke! How have you been?
Me: Yeah fine, how about you?
Tim: Okay lah...hey, you look much younger ah? Your hair looks good on you.
Me: No lah, got white hair liao...
Tim: Got white hair? How come?
Me: Think is family lah...cos my bro also ard my age got white hair...
Tim: Aiya dun be modest lah, must be cos of GSK rite?
Me: ??????

(end of my hair story)

LOL stupid sia...

Hehe Maple Update: Bandit Lvl 45!

Oh well..things nowadays really getting real...unpredictable.

.LuKe.

No comments: