Sunday, October 22, 2006

Day 6 of Poxication

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] Madonna - Into the Groove

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Strepsil Menthol

Okay it's STILL the same, eat sleep maple. Ok only difference was that I chatted with Celena on phone to help her pass time.

Pox is slowly recovering, I hope it could be faster though - it's getting irritating to be oh-so-careful about my own body movements. Imagine I have to go slow motion on removing and putting on clothes, sitting/lying down etc. - grrrr....

I'm more or less booked on my post-pox activities (LOL)...so far I have 2 bookings already, or tentative bookings I should say. Life becomes so uncertain nowadays there is no confirmation to anything and everything I do. It seems life will not rotate around myself anymore, but who cares. I just gonna do what I think and feel I will do, whether it works, whether it succeeds or what, I'm not gonna care.

Ok, a link for you readers for the day. Thanks Yvonne!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOqXlbWf9Io

It certainly got me laughing.

.LuKe.

No comments: