Friday, October 20, 2006

Day 4 of Poxication - Depoxifying

[CuRRent MooD:] A lil tired

[CuRRent Song:] Oceanlab - Sky Falls Down (Armin van Buur Mix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Pox Pills / Plain Water

Woke up in the morning to take pills, toss n turn a bit and found that I'm unable to sleep so I woke up to use the comp. Realised my HR fren did not go to work either, chatted with her online a bit.

The routine's not too much different, eat slp maple blablabla...well, I did notice some of the minor poxes are starting to clear up. I look at my face...sigh...CMI. Horrendous. Worst ever seen. I better hope all those things clear up from my face else I really have a hard time meeting people up since I'm already as bad as I can be.

The tiredness is getting on me as I'm writing this.

Ok time to crash. Haha.

.LuKe.

No comments: