Monday, October 30, 2006

Post-Pox Work Day 1

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired but fine

[CuRRent Song:] Groove Coverage - Let It Be (Axel Konrad Remix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Fishball Noodles / HL Milk

Oh well, it's really tired going back to work after a 2-week rest at home from Pox. I guess I managed quite well, but I believe tomorrow will be more busy as Malcolm will be on leave and Kamisah on half day. It's work after all, and I'll manage it.

I guess my recent week or so has been ok to say the least, life still stablizing to no known grounds. Things might be good or bad, and although I'm optimistic in nature sometimes I can't help but feeling that bad things will soon follow that will dampen my mood again. I understand the worst has not come, and I should always expect it.

Let me just hope that the good will come while I will be able to manage the bad pretty well. How, I ask - that remains something for myself to know and myself to find out. Haha.

[Update - 2127 Hours]

Actually there's nothing much to blog about, just that somehow I have this weird feeling in my heart. Maybe it's a sense of loss and found (that's NOT a typo) - I felt I seemed to have lost something, and seemed to have found something.

The thing I lost - am I to find it back? The thing I found - am I afraid to lose it?

I know I have to remain as what I am so people know me as me, not as an image or a projection of someone I wished I am. I do not know if I am to find back the thing I lost, but I hope I won't lose the thing I found.

I don't wanna lose happiness and I'm grabbing hard on it - hope it's not too hard.

.LuKe.

No comments: