Saturday, October 21, 2006

Day 5 of Poxication

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] No Music (copying songs)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Wintermelon soup

The usual wake up in the morning, eat medicine and continue to on comp....no.

Today I rested on bed till 11am, which is probably my first real "lai chuang" for this week. Had my brunch and found that I'm not exactly tired at all! Took a chance and bought x2 xp card 24 hours for today and played Maple.

The poxes are still clearing up little by little, and I hope to see them cleared real fast. They are really irritating to begin with. Cos of the pox, my face looks really terrible.

2 quotes pertaining to pox:

"I looked at my face and felt as though it got hit by a thousand pimples."
"Now it seems that both pox and pimple are fighting for space on my face."

The latter is real funny it seems.

Oh well, gonna rest soon. Nothing too special happened today =)

.LuKe.

No comments: