Sunday, October 29, 2006

Day 14, the final day

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] Barcera - Secret of Love (Central Seven Club Remix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Fish + Rice

Went to see the doctor nearing noon time, and wow there were like 5 pple in queue. Went to photocopy my resume, den went to makan, den went back. Still need to wait. After going in, den come out in 5 mins. -.- den officially I'm cleared!

After that went on my way to take train to City Hall and waited for Celena to meet me. Wow, from the time I reach till the time we meet is like almost 45 mins - 1 hour but also cannot blame her cos something went wrong wif her "transport ability" and dragged everything. Oh well it's common to wait for a lady so off we go to Suntec.

Walked to Suntec and got those much pple giving away flyers and stuff, and we managed to reach the exhibition hall. Managed to look for the forms to fill, we turned to each other and asked "Do you have a pen?" - haha, confirm same reaction. Walked to the side and I approached the reg counter for a spare pen which they had and got Cellie to start writing. After that I wrote, den she went to the Ladies while I waited. Some stupid thing happened - a guy walked over and asked "Sorry can we have spare forms-" and realised I'm just a visitor and quicky reacted "oh sorry!"...kns, jus cos I carry a stupid file with the forms = I am a form distributor? GRRR!!!

Ok got everything done and got a stupid JobsCentral red bag and some stupid stuff, den walked in. Hmmm. It's like 1/3 filled with booths, pple are ok crowd, den ok lor...walk ard aimlessly but Cellie tried to walk wif a bit more purpose and got a bit of chat wif the pple dere and got some info. After walking like half hour we walked out of the place...ended up our day became Window Shopping day as she was walking around trying to look for winterwear (going Japan end-year, so envious!) and also did a bit of window-shopping for myself, and looking a bit of gadgets here and dere. She seemed interested in the new pink iPod Nano which minimum is 4GB in size. After a bit more window-shopping @ Suntec, we walked over to MS which will have MORE shops for her. MS is ladies heaven sia.

Ok, continued the window-shopping @ MS, den after walking so much and walking thru all the cute stuff and everything, it's like still so early in the day so I suggested a movie. We decided on Death Note and after buying the tics, we still had 2 hours to go. OMG...den we went walking a bit more and then went to the foodcourt to have our dinner. We sat the "Al Fresco" (how do you spell that) that oversees the Esplanade and CBD (which she commented she saw her company), and we bought food. Oh well I've sinned again by eating Chicken Baked rice. LOL. Being a phototaking princess, she decides to whip out her cam and took pics of both of us. I'll post once she's done wif it.

Off the movies we went. Death Note is not too bad, a lot of my guesses actually went wrong so it's a good plot. It's ard 9+ the moment we were out, so we went to Esplanade to chat a bit and photo-whore again before she took her fren's lorry back home while I waited for my trusty 111.

Yeah, summed up my day. Sorry no pics yet - we took one very interesting pic which I will certainly put it up here. LOL. Another time ba, goodnite pple...morrow need to work liao......

.LuKe.

No comments: