Thursday, October 19, 2006

Day 3 of Poxication

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral

[CuRRent Song:] Karma - Everytime You Leave (Neno DJ Loco Loco Short Remix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Strepsil Menthol

It gets funny when you're actually backtracking the days instead of actually writing it on the day itself.

Nothing much, continual suffering, eat slp maple, exchange smses, msn chat....what else man? But one thing I found out was that my "headache" was partially caused by the pox residing on the "resting" areas of my head. What I mean is that when I lie on bed, there will be this area the head will rest on the pillow, the pox will be pressed on those areas, causing myself pain.

Nothing I can do about that for now, so I have to take my painkillers till the pox goes down. Or endurance is the key. I think I'll just take it at night. Nowadays it's hard to sleep at night also - I have to force myself to bed when I feel tired but when I'm on the bed I find that I cannot get to sleep at all. That feeling simply sucks to the extreme.

I'll also need to find a bit of time to replace my tagboard. That taggie board seems to be down in and out, might as well down for good. It's getting real irritating.

Beginning of Day 4, tired but feeling a lil better. Till next update.

.LuKe.

No comments: