Saturday, October 14, 2006

Mood goes on a coaster ride

[CuRRent MooD:] Extreme?

[CuRRent Song:] Lilu - Little Girl (Eiffel 65 Remix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Bee Hoon + Luncheon Meat + Fish Fillet / Soya Bean Milk

Well, I have to say that I've really been on a weird mood recently. A lot of things happened that I simply can't say much here, affecting my mood just that I have to go drastic measures to counter-effect the mood swing. Yet...I can't do anything to alleviate the root problem, I can only wait.

IMAGINE ME WAITING. DAMNIT.

Anyway, I got to know about the news and instantly there were 3 pple that appeared in my mind - Patricia, Michelle and Isabelle. Pat knew it along so she was advising me properly, while Michelle used her intelligence to guess it right and for Isabelle, it just went on her gut feeling. It seems weird they could know somehow, but I'm very happy they are very supportive of me.

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies =)

Sunshine was also trying to find out about the matter...told her a lil about it but she still seems to be little bothered about it...oh well, am I blessed or what. I really don't know what to say.

On that day, met up with Belle and we took Jap food in PS - costing over $60. Ouch.

Yesterday was real unstable mood @ workplace - almost argued with Malcolm over matters. I'm trying not to let it affect my work. Initially supposed to attend a birthday chalet held by Serene, Tammy's friend but my mood and headache did not allow me to carry on so I went back home first. Went smsing a few people and after quite a while I go town only to be meeting up with Belle's fren, Celena (or Celly in short - sounds like some musical instrument).

By the time we met up it was at Art Friend, a place I rarely lay my feet on (I'm hardly artistic or creative, fyi) to look for stuff. After that we went to Mos Burger and have a good chat and went walking a bit before we proceeded to go home with me sending her back to her place before I go back. Going her place reminds me of my army days! HAHAHA!!!

It's like late by the time I'm home.

Anyway, thanks Celena for making my evening nice.

Thanks Sunshine for crapping with me, all the sense and non-sense.

I thank Isabelle for accompanying me after taking her stuff from Serangoon, always believing that friends are worth it. You are worth it too!

A big hug for Michelle, who never knew what happened from the beginning but stood for me somehow, even after knowing the incident.

Patricia, thanks for all the advice and thoughts you have shared with me so far. It has been invaluable.

I thank everyone who tried. Oh yeah, thank you Lidia (another workplace Mapling fren) for even being concerned by sms-ing me to check on me.

On a note, when is my CHICKEN POX COMING???

.LuKe.

No comments: