Saturday, October 28, 2006

Day 13 of Poxication

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired, fine

[CuRRent Song:] DC-10 - Flying High (Original Mix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Lotus Root Soup + Rice

Actually I'm quite blur liao, always backtracking the posts, but nvm....hahaha....

About today, I went out about 2+pm to town. Nowadays really getting lethagic, walk out to bus stop after makan from market den I already feel like taking cab to town -.- why such change sia~ but heng the end I took 111 to town. LOL...

Went to PC Bunk to hang ard about half hour b4 Sujun arrived. Watched her play Maple till 5+pm den pei her a bit and walked her to Cine at about 6pm. Den I went against orders and ate Yoshinoya...

Sin #1: Yoshinoya
Sin #2: Beef and Teriyaki Chicken. CHICKEN!!!
Sin #3: Cold Heaven & Earth Green Tea. COLD!!!

Oh well, what gives. I'm just trying NOT to be openly defying, and I'll still try. At least I drank mineral water while I was makaning lunch.

After that walked back to PS den hang a bit den come home with bro. Bathed den Maple, chatted wif Celena abt morrow's Career Fair. Oh, she ran out of ink for my Resume. Oh man...HENG got Huijing still awake, den I got her to print for me den I went upstairs to collect. Now leaving morrow to photostat...

...wait. Morrow is sunday...meaning?

Thot #1: Need go market with mummy @ 12+pm cos today didn't go. Den what time will I reach Suntec sia???
Thot #2: Need to photocopy the resume
Thot #3: Need to see doctor about my pox. ALMOST forgot about it.

It's going to be a day of planning. I'll be back to work on Monday though.

Did I mention that they waived off my medical leave for Monday - Wednesday to recognise my contribution to my work? That is way too cool! Which means...I STILL HAVE 10.5 days of annual leave! LOL!!!

Oh yeah, I ran out of luck for Maple Gachapon today. Didn't really get VERY good items, but oh well, it's LUCK.

Gonna rest soon. Oh yea, update my template to reflect Cellie's blog.

.LuKe.

No comments: