Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tired . . . Tuesday . . .

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired..but still ok..

[CuRRent Song:] SG Background Music

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] McDonalds' 9 Pieces McNuggets + fries + coke

Tired for past two days cos of Florentine..yeah, my roving TA who came over my school to help me out wif stuff. I do say she did help me some bit, but to stay awake and attentive and on the ball is sooo hard for me..she actually said something last night:

"You seem like the working kind"

I was like O.o - that's probably the last thing anyone can describe me. Maybe being a mentor-teacher isn't that easy and I always try my best to teach - thus making me seemingly a serious person when I'm not. Oh well..hahaha...

Last weekend was usual stuff I guess. Yeah, went MU on saturday, nothing much to say here really...but the bartop gals are good, better than those I saw on first visit. That's all.

So tired...

.LuKe.

No comments: