Friday, August 05, 2005

Frail Friday

[CuRRent MooD:] A lil headache

[CuRRent Song:] !Attention! - Into The Inner Space

Dunno why headache again...maybe jus now spent some time in toilet trying to bomb the contents...lol...

Saw my tagboard? Elissa (or her fan) came to tag my blog.



I was like "huh"...wondering, then I was like "that Elissa? The one who sang I Dream and All I Ask?", I went to check the link...yeah, she's the one. "I Dream" by Elissa is one of my fave dance songs in my mp3 list, and "All I Ask" ain't bad either - the music and her voice is pretty great. Went over the guestbook and signed. Took me some time to wonder how she found me - probably through a spider or powerful search through my posts, since on some of my posts I put "I Dream" as my Current Song.

I guess it's kinda interesting someone unknown just popped out of nowhere to wish me well and God Bless. =) Thanks =)

I chatted with Shan yesterday, and reorganised my iPod Mini...hopefully it will last longer now...else the time I've used will be so wasted...lol...

Nothing too much to say...it's just another weekend...

.LuKe.

No comments: