Thursday, August 18, 2005

Thursday. Time flies when you are busy. Rainy morning!

[CuRRent MooD:] Rainy, morale is wet but not drenched

[CuRRent Song:] Kiyommy + Seiya - Pink Rose (Looks weird, name + name - song title, where's =)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo (as breakfast)

Pertaining to the . . . I gave myself yesterday, I came wif a stupid finding when I woke up in the morning.

"Aiya, just give it up." - my brain

I was like -.- no no no...only success or failure after trying, not failure without trying. I shall not compromise this time. It's about time I do something planned for myself. I know that someone out there (and I know who) will wonder "wth is Luke talking about"...but I'll keep it till everything is over (which should be soon, maybe I give a month or at most two, since this coming month is pretty, hmmm.)...yeah, so be patient.

Ytd night went to Sim Lim to purchase chassis fan for Yuling and co, went to check some prices and found that I can collect my Initial D series from Dave next Tuesday (yeah. finally). Went to meet up wif LSX pple, and since I'm free from 635pm (meetup time was 7pm), I went arcade a while to watch an S Class 6 Level female driver thrash 2 pathetic Class C guys (and they are soooo pesky) like 3 or 4 times before going up to meet Darkwolf.

Oh man, only he was ard when I arrived. I was caught up wif a stomachache, so I went the Gents. When I came back, yeah still him. The next person only came at 745pm, which is like WTF? I expected myself to leave at 830pm and this is what happens. Ard 8pm Liann and Andrew along wif MondayBlues came and we went the coffeeshop across Bugis Junction (other side) to eat. After that we went C.A.N. cafe to chill a little and I had to go off at 9pm. I went back wif Bus 7, then I went up Yuling's place to fix up her comp (and guiding Yuting in the process).

The stupid chassis sucks totally. When I took out the chassis, the temperature was unbelievably warm! I opened up the chassis and had a stupid find - the chassis design sucked. PSU directly on top of CPU (and its fan) - the distance ain't even 5 cm apart (thus the common overheating problem). Due to that design constraint, the chassis fan has to be attached to the side of the chassis, on the removable panel of it (I know of quite some chassis(es?) that do this, but they often have that feature as auxulliary (how you spell that?) and their main chassis fan is behind the chassis, jus under the PSU). The result? I have to move the chassis to the outside since if I leave it to its original place it'll still overheat (they have those tables which has a compartment for putting their chassis). Ended up I asked them to take out all unnecessary stuff and restructured the whole arrangement of the computer and its related peripherals so I can create optimum breathing space for the chassis yet still give the system a decent working environment. I believe it should work now, the system certainly felt a little faster and less warm, and speakers have been placed better, subwoofer at bottom.

I felt a sense of accomplishment. LOL. (^_^)

The night's SG game is ok. Talked to Amelyn a bit, she seemed happy going out wif her ex. Her nick dictate some other meaning which I am able to guess a little. Asked her about it but she didn't bulge, saying she does not like to talk about her matters. Hmmm...typical problem-listener.

This is one thing I digress. Problem-listener DOES have to offload their stress somewhere, and have to find another problem-listener. I am this kind of person, I need another person that I can offload my stuff so I can take in more stuff. Of course, I won't usually offload another person's problems to my listener unless I think my listener can give decent advice.

Things left to do this weekend. Wish me luck. Tonight i have to accompany my mom to some 7th month dinner over at my maternal uncle's place. Saturday morning I have to bring my mom to the doc.

*deep breath*

*thinks*

*deep breath*

What a week. What a month. Now or never. Maybe. Haha.

Oh yeah, end of the Mitsubishi Evo saga.

:: laughs ::

What a tiring saga.

.LuKe.

No comments: