Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tired Tuesday. A little moody, busy. Drained. (Part III)

[CuRRent MooD:] Slightly better from earlier part of the day

[CuRRent Song:] Fantasy Project - Tell Me

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Pokka Green Tea

Jus had 45 mins talk with Rosanne, and it was good. She made me realise just how insignificant my "drama" can get. I told her about my bro's situation, and she named me like 4 or 5 of them. She can add on saying that what Wedding Crashers do are like real and not for laughs, she made my worries seem so small and nothing compared to what she face over at her place. Different cultures, different problems. If there is one thing I can learn from being over at her place, that would be to disregard a lot of "problems" that seem to be problems to me right now - it just ain't cut out fine at her place, more like commonplace for her.

Simply unbelievable. Wonder how she led her life through. She's really a tough woman.

Today's rest, tomorrow I shall come back a better man. I shall not overdo what I can do. Know my limits, identify the rewards and weigh efforts according to reap. I might jus be down Forum a short while later to help out Amelyn, and I think that's it. One or two calls, a few calls should do just fine. It's time I look at myself and see what else I can do. Get a good hold of myself. It's fine to help, but don't overdo myself.

One final point of note: Selfish, or selfless?

.Luke.

No comments: