Wednesday, August 10, 2005

School holiday, but still stuff to do

[CuRRent MooD:] A little tired, a little glad

[CuRRent Song:] Fantasy Project - Sky (DJ SFK Remix)

I got on bed at 1:30am, and "woke up" at 5:30am. To be exact, I didn't even sleep an hour. I tink I slept way too much the day before, I didn't realise it got on me by so much. Ended up I woke up to play SG...lol...and got myself a few wins thanks to my regiment.

Just now Amelyn msged me via MSN and told me she's well - after a bout of food poisoning she thought she's dying but she popped by to tell me she's well and happy...sorta surprised me since I didn't think she'll jus bother herself to reply me. Well pple in happy moods are strange but good pple. LOL...anyway, life's strange...you will learn tremendously only when you are dying or desperate but got your way out. Also, you will learn when you lose something. Haha...moral of story? Life's out to get you...but get a life out of matters too.

Today school holiday...still need to do so much things...stupid MOE testers...gimme so much thing to do...later still need help them install software...grrr....den after they leave, i need clone lab...argh...much much things coming up, den N Lvls also coming...I tink they need use lab or something...wah...so many daiji...LOL...how how?

I'm suspicious. Or oversensitive. Hope it's the latter. Else I'll be caught out cold. But no worries...I'm not that lucky...lol...

.LuKe.

No comments: