Friday, August 12, 2005

Today is a Friday

[CuRRent MooD:] A lil tired, but still quite ok

[CuRRent Song:] Mysterio - Show Me The Light

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Pokka Green Tea

For bo liao sake, I've added one more thing to my daily post - "last food/beverage".

Today is friday, if nothing goes wrong I should expect Linda to come my place to take dinner cum supper. It jus seems she wanted to try out my mom's cooking, so what gives. =)

Been chatting wif Amelyn yesterday, and she is still in search of an Evo diecast 1/18 that's less than $70. Quite improbable apart from the auctions, however the auctions is flat on such stuff now...wonder why? Lol. She's also on search for digital cameras so I'm just out scouting for her, since my friend has Canon lobang, I might as well narrow my search to Canon. To me, she jus seems a little happier now from the time I knew her.

I did the migration for admin PCs, and so far so good. I hope nothing out of the blue happens in any case...hahaha...

As expected, I met up wif Weiteck yesterday for dinner, but I did not go over Ken's place cos he went to celebrate his anniversary with his gf...so it's ok, some other time dude! Guess the cards have to wait a little moment.

Although it's a little busy today, at least the time passes pretty fast. For the morning, I went up the lab to install the new printers but Mrs Tan just reminded me I've forgotten to tag the printers...well, she did not remind me specifically on that, but she wanted the serial numbers of every printer which made me recall the tagging...LOL.

As for my precious...iPod Mini...I've called the Apple Hotline and they gave me specifications on how to reset the Mini and try redoing everything and charging it again. I hope it works, else I'll need to send it for repairs...well not that I would actually mind, at least I still have my 7270's radio as a last resort...

Morale. Hmmm. Hahaha...come on, this time is not a good time to fall low on morale - it's time to go up! Oh yeah, Sunshine cried yesterday due to her school stuff but I'm so guility I couldn't do anything at all...frankly speaking, I should have more personal issues to tend to but somehow I'm either not seeing it or my mind's trying to block it off so as to limit the amount of stress I give myself when things happen. Perhaps work does make a bit of difference in making me try to think a little lesser on stuff...but I fail terribly at night. I noticed for the past 3 nights I've either been sleeping too much or too little - but both similar as I kept waking up in intervals.

Oh yea, GMSS has a good National Day gift this year - coloured water-based pens! This must have been one of the best National Day gifts I've ever received - better than those stupid plastic files or blue pens...

Take a stupid chance now to say something from my blog, even though not all the receipients will read it...

Sunshine: Don't worry about your studies...just work hard on that subject...and most of all, it's important you tried your best. What is left, left for God to decide. Stay happy and sunshine ok?

Eleen Zhu: Dun SIAN SIAN SIAN la...u sian I hear also sian...I seriously think you should take a break from feelings similar to BGR and infatuations and take a better effort at your studies as well as your pathetic computer which will actually catch flames should you continue using that poor Intel chip with a faulty fan. Please, if you need help to carry down to Challenger, just tell me and I will do so. I mean it.

Christina: Forgot what to say le. Haha...just concentrate on your studies, and don't OVERjoin CCAs ok? I know you have interest in many stuff, but try to concentrate on one or two and not many, it will make you very tired and you might not strive for the best in either, worst it might affect your studies.

Jeremin: Take care of your mom. You can change jobs, but you can't change your maternal mum.

Amelyn: Wake up from nightmare, and continue your day! Time will heal every wound, and I believe you are on a good journey. Remember if there's anything you need some insight or advice, you can always look for me. I know that I'm like your ebay looking for online and offline bargains, but I'm sure I can do more than that. =) strive for happiness!

Linda: I dunno what to say about your other half, but time and tide shall reveal everything. (she can't be possibly reading this even if she wanted to)

Jeannie: Don't let affairs of the heart mess up your life right now. As you said, you can possibly live without one, so go on fine and live the life you wanted! You're studying right now, and work comes pretty fast for you such that 24 hours is not enough, so don't spend your every moment being bothered by guys that are not even worth that 1 millisecond of your brain CPU usage. In CPU, 1 millisecond is A LOT...so don't even use a nanosecond on those kind of guys which try to mess your thoughts and life up.

That's about it for now. Will update when I can. =)

.LuKe.

No comments: