Monday, August 15, 2005

Tired Day! What a monday.

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired. Busy. But I like it!

[CuRRent Song:] Brothers - The Moon (Club Mix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Pokka Green Tea

The stupid bloody idiotic !@$#@%#^*&(%%"!@$#@%#^*&(%%^# migration really made my day like twice or thrice busy, but I guess I quite like the workload since it keeps me awake and that my day pretty goes past faster than usual.

Now chatting wif Sharon online...lol...later going to TB to help Amelyn check out her stuff...also check a bit of mine..

Having pacified myself a little from last night, I've filtered some stuff deemed unnecessary to be spoken here on my blog. There are some things only close ones will know, and only close ones will understand. Jus buzz off if you don't...=P nah, I'll probably not mention those I feel uncomfortable talking about.

What am I to talk about?

Having been through Sunshine, Eleen and Linda's friendship (and etc.), and a couple of others, I've slowly even continuing to know what I want for myself, in life. Thru Sunshine I've learnt simplicity without worries, through Eleen I've learnt how continual senseless engagements can cause continual sadness and non-direction, and thru Linda I've learnt complexity hidden in an array of simplicty, and how even simple thoughts are actually complexity hidden from normality. Thru Amelyn I've learnt about similarities in life that could reoccur, and plus a few other issues....these days really had me thinking a lot more, and I believe my grey hair continues.

Life takes a turn. Once again, I've began fine-tuning my standards and requirements. Somehow I might've indirectly overthrown my own perspectives again. It's sad, but it's part of me I have to accept. When was the last time it happened? Probably months ago...could be almost a year.

I really wonder at times if by knowing so much is a good thing. True, it's good to know more about yourself..but when you start thinking it's at the expense of another person, the truth isn't really that fascinating - sort of made myself kinda selfish to say the least. It's just situational.

I should be clear about life...however, life is too practical for me. I should kill off my emotional side and get on practicality...but by doing so, I believe I will lose whatever friends I might have left...which is pretty pathetic. This is something I learnt from Linda...even though she has an idealism not related to practicality, but to achieve perfect dream-state, you need a great deal of practicalism to back it up...or as what people complain nowadays, money no enough. I achieve my semi-dream state cos I have backup right now, but when backup ceased to exist and practicality creeps up on me, that's the time I will die horribly. I think it's really time to notice that.

Time to live beyond dreams. Sadly said, Shan was still the best girl I could have been with. Finding another will be more than just difficult. She was probably the only one that made me live in and beyond dream-state, yet I did not realise. Not too late, and too late. She has that to link me to my mind, she has it to link to my circle, she has it to link my family, my interests, my intelligence. She caters to me.

Till now, I can't believe I made such a mistake.

Luke, time to live BEYOND dreams. You can exist in dream state, but dream state shall empower you and not make yourself shrouded in non-reality.

.LuKe.

No comments: