Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tamed Tuesday

[CuRRent MooD:] Average

[CuRRent Song:] No Music

I'm just waiting for time to pass cos my official knock off time is 530pm..I better not be late morrow cos I was late today, and that I'll need to leave early morrow. Maybe I'll try to come early to school...hahah...say say nia, dun tink I can do it!!!

Weekend...hmmm...for the past weekend I've been wif Linda...yeah, jus about it. Friday we went Esplanade area and chill out, listening to music...den Saturday we went MU and though the music is not bad, place is good, but the overall atmosphere was ruined by some unhappy idiot who thinks I gave him a bad face ("lian she") and wanted to pick up a fight with me...he really had no brains cos he can jolly well ask my bro what kind of person I am...dumb pple. After that Linda and I went to ECP, had early breakfast and watched the sunrise (which is well covered by clouds)...den sent her back, go home slp. Sunday she came over my place to check out my mp3s in my comp. Yeah that's about it.

For this week and the next there'll be MOE pple in my school doing some testing of stuff...so which means I have to be on standby mode also..haha..timing also not fixed somemore..bo bian...sian part is that on 8th pple half day I full day (I mean the pple in school) den 10th is school holiday I still need go...den still got MOE pple ard means I cannot slack also...hahhaa...no la...slack too much already..cannot like dis le...must show pple I doing work...hahah...

I settled myself down for a short while and noticed a similar pattern brewing in my life. I must be careful of what I am doing...else I will keep on making simiar mistakes, wasting lotsa time and resources and end up having nothing...as a matter of fact I've noticed it...haiz...I'll probably have to try hard to not make such mistakes...again and again...

.LuKe.

No comments: