Saturday, August 27, 2005

It's a sunny Saturday afternoon

[CuRRent MooD:] Mixed Mood

[CuRRent Song:] Rimini Project - A Day In The Sun

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Wanton Mee and Teh Peng (Tea + Ice)

Recently has been a rough ride, and things have not been the best to say the least. Work is probably the only thing I'm satisfied with, after all I have Florentine to help me till next week and that stress level goes a little lower while work load keeps me motivated.

Personal life? Wow, terribly mixed up.

Family side I have my brother to worry, friends side I have Sharon to worry, affinity side I have Desy to think about, and my r/s...wait, what r/s? LOL.

Brother's problem is same old one..well just got to know the kid's a daughter...but will we see it? Haha. This matter is terribly screwed up, and it really screwed my brother up as well. I don't really have the energy to even bother about it actually.

Sharon? It's the thing about Eugene, and the recent outing worsened our friendship because I wasn't paying a lot of attention on her just when she really needs it. I have to admit I did not turn on that aspect because I would have thought both of them had covered it, leaving me with the clown role to take...but no I'm wrong, I was insensitive and screwed the friendship. Oh well...if that's an end...it will be an end...nothing much for me to say...just wish all the best for both of them...

Desy...well just the usual thing...the 2 guys and such. Oh well, she will tackle it herself..

My side..hmm..life's about to reach "the turning point" again. I'd talked to Linda about lotsa matters last night (this morning), and Sunshine's side has been ok even though maybe not on optimal. It has been a lot of matters for me including that "mystery person" I've mentioned before, it is not on good ground and I'm seriously losing it. I'm prepared to loosen my grip and let go of all such matters...till the turning point really comes.

I hope there will not be any other matters to overturn my decision.

Oh yeah, nice meeting you Chris. =)

.LuKe.

No comments: