Thursday, August 11, 2005

Tomorrow is a Friday...

[CuRRent MooD:] Still a lil tired

[CuRRent Song:] DJ Jason Chow - EQ Dance Club Non-Stop Mix

Today's blog box look a little weird...never mind. Yesterday I slpt at ard 830pm...and woke up at 8am this morning. That's madness, considering I skipped dinner and bath...but my mom scolded me in the afternoon just now...:P I wonder what made me that tired...

Later I will be meeting Weiteck for a while to pass him CDs and have dinner together, and probably I'll be going Ken's (army mate) place to see the MtG cards that we're planning to sell to Andre (MtG collector). Maybe if it's not too late, I'll see my mood and consider meeting Berlinda for a short while, since Ken lives in Bedok. I know it's hard to meet Eleen so that's not much of a consideration at all. Haha.

Time went pretty fast this week cos of National Day, but my workload isn't any smaller. For the coming weeks it's gonna be mad cos of preparations for exams (labs), also the actual migration for Win2K with regards to the individual PCs...blablabla. Frankly speaking, I'll rather be busy and have something to do, since having nothing to do will bore me and make me lazy - that's me. I like to be instructed (not told - there's a difference) on what to do so that I will know beforehand what I am expecting and that I can make proper planning. Impromptu stuff irks me at times, although in my current jobscope that is commonplace.

I hope my weekend will be the same, if not better than, last week's...that is, of course without the huge expenses I've incurred. Linda helped me with the calculations and reckoned we spent like over $80...ouch...I can't believe it till I take a closer look at my bank balance...which seriously speaking, I will not be proud of it. Next month's a killer for me as well...I need to settle $250 for my brother's bill that is under my account, I need to purchase a 2nd hand 8250 (blue) to return to Sunshine on my bro's account...I'll seriously need to start saving up..yeah. Ouch ouch ouch. Another worry is my failing iPod Mini. Haiz.

There's a high time and a low time - seems the low tide's coming on me, but somehow this time round I'm taking it a little better. I hope I can keep my morale up high...=)

.LuKe.

No comments: