Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tired Tuesday. A little moody, busy. Drained.

[CuRRent MooD:] Moody, busy, tired, drained, exhausted

[CuRRent Song:] DJ Jason - EQ Dance Club Non-Stop Mix

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] None - no breakfast

I have loads to do for migration - acad, notebooks, labs. I have so much in thought. I'm still assisting Amelyn in finding her evo vii yellow. I've not done up Belle's blogskin. I believe I have some comps not done up yet for pple.

I realised when I have nothing to do, I have nothing. When I have something, all comes at one whole load of shit. Life's really demanding on me this time. I noe at the end of things I will probably achieve nothing, there will be almost zero gains. I may earn respect, but that's jus about it. I may probably lose more than what I've gained in all. I am not even certain of the direction I'm going.

Made me realise I'm just like a pile of shit moving along the sewage on life's journey. It seems morale can't work for itself now - I need something so much better. I need a mindreader to understand myself, and a person of insight to open me up. Oh well, enough of crap...I guess there ain't enough. I jus have more and more shit coming at me. This is bad, bad, bad.

.LuKe.

No comments: