Monday, November 27, 2006

Just a small Monday blues?

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] Renegade Masters - Nasty Girl (Iceman Radio Edit)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] "Boh Tao" fish + Rice / Pokka Green Tea

It'll be stupid if I gonna backtrack every single event from last Weds onwards, but oh well here goes.

Wednesday (22nd Nov)

This sucked. Initially thought go Dbl O, so I went there damn early (ard 8pm) to avoid cover charge (first drink was a beer costing $6), then walked a bit to pass time...and went back to Dbl O. After waiting for like hours (and having the waiter asked me twice for orders), I had little choice but to order a Vodka Orange. Wait...10 mins, Sharon called...

Sharon: Luke you inside?
Me: Yea?
Sharon: I tell you something leh...
Me: What?
Sharon: The gals now all stuck outside!
Me: (bewildered) why?
Sharon: We all 18, Dbl O need 21 to come in!
Me: (SHIT) then how?
Sharon: Dunno, now the guys can come in we cannot! How?
Me: I bought a jug liao then you tell me!
Sharon: Then how? I think we go Momo lor...
Me: (-.- Momo) Ok lah, you all go ahead, let me finish the jug den I go over...

There I was, 1 person drinking a jug of Vodka Orange seeing a malay couple smooching and necking, an ang moh with a chinese woman, and some whole lots of females. After managing to finish the jug, off I went Momo (walked there).

Summarise:

Reached - paid $18.
Saw Sharon, Hikki, Hogan, Eugene, some other people.
Ate cake.
Called dad, went home.

Tada!

Thursday (23 Nov)

Went to find Cellie for her early dinner, den went to PS slack, den sent her home, den sent myself home. (I think that's it)

Friday (24 Nov)

Work and work, then went to Lau Pat Sat with Leong and Malcolm to eat, drink and be merry (LOL)...then after hanging for a while, we went our separate ways and I stopped at Raffles Place MRT and rested for more than 1/2 hour before I went over to "fetch" Cellie - we met up for like 20 mins before she went home in her dad's car (yes, I took the train home).

Saturday (25 Nov)

Morning went market with my mom, then bought newspaper for my bro in Shanghai. After reading the papers, played a bit of maple and rested for 2 hours before I went over to PS. Before that, I bumped onto Dan in MSN and he mentioned about MU for his bday - ok lah, this one sure give face!

After hanging around for quite a bit, I met up with Bryan and chatted a little more. By 10+ most of them had arrived and we proceeded to Carrefour to "stock up" - one Vodka with Mango, and mixers includes Cranberry juice, Passionfruit + assorted fruit juice and Sprite. Went to the Istana park area to drink up (8 pax) den went to MU.

MU was a disappointment. After my long absence from that place, they are still playing the same music. I can't believe it. After hanging till 3am, we went to makan and chat till 4+ and went home.

Sunday (26 Nov)

Woke up after like 4 hours of sleep, do stuff den went to Orchard to walk. Can't find my stuff, walked down to Centrepoint area. Still cannot, walked to PS and see if got Yam bubble tea for Cellie. Nope, walked to Paradiz. NOPE, walked to Bugis' Rockery and bought that bubble tea, took train down to Raffles Place to meet up Cellie for "dinner" @ Mac. Makan and makan, after pei her finish I went down to PS and guess what, saw Kenny! Haha...den hang ard with him, saw Valerie (happens to be his guild member in "Pangya (fantasy golf game)") and waste time at PC Bunk. After that went to BK @ PS, chat till nearly 10pm before I went off to fetch Cellie back home.

Today (27 Nov)

Work and work in QR. Boon² gave me a scare today with her frustrated mood, leaving zero value to feminism (well, in a bad mood a demure lady can turn into a monster, that's just how it is) but I tried my means to cool her down and make sure everything's okay. Well, I earned a "Thanks Luke" which I guess brightened my evening. =)

Blablabla...it's Tuesday. DUH. Just sent out resumes - hope there is response hehe...

Cellie...you'll be my lovely Penguin and I'll hold you tightly in my arms. =)

.LuKe.

No comments: