Monday, November 06, 2006

A monday not working

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] E-Type - Rain

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Laksa / Teh-Peng

I'll just blog about yesterday since there ain't much today...

Lemme think......

Arranged to meet up wif Cellie after work and I suggested going to Vivocity or Cathay Cineplex since I've not been to either to catch a movie. She decided on "Flushed Away", the rat show with lotsa slugs (and Sujun, this IS the show with slugs. The penguin show I mentioned was "Happy Feet", opening on 23rd Nov I think) and frogs. She proceeded to book the tickets online and after a lil discussion we took the 1810 show, I think it was an early booking so we got the top middle seats (best seat sia).

Had lunch with my family since it's a celebration for my dad's 60th birthday, it's a small affair really as my eldest bro is in Shanghai. He did call back with my nephews though, which did make my dad's day brighter. After makaning, I went "shopping" with my mummy and then brought the items back home. After hanging ard for some time @ home, I prepared a bit and was about to leave when I recalled something and so I did that b4 I left.

Well, almost late though but made it on time. Cellie was out wif a purple tee and folded denims which depicted her sunday slack nature (LOL). We took the train (well I forgot to check the buses going to HarbourFront from Raffles Place) and after a bit of transferring here and dere, we got ourselves to the crowded HarbourFront MRT station.

Following the crowd or looking the signs made no difference as the majority were heading for Vivocity. To my opinion, Vivocity is large with a few storeys, which is maybe a fresh experience as Singapore do not usually have such a large floor space for a shopping centre. After looking at the directions, we managed to find GV and collected the tics, went up another floor and into the main hall.

The show is ok, had some humorous portions and the usual feeling-feeling kinda scenes, and we came out at abt 1950. Went to a washroom and had ourselves waiting till 2010 for the ladies (well what to do hehe) and we went to locate a good eating place. Well, the foodcourts are packed but Cellie suggested to go over HarbourFront which is certainly a wise choice.

Walked over to HarbourFront and ate "Small Bowl Noodle" and she ate Ban Mian...nothing too much, went to Mac and bought the cone ice cream. After that walked a bit, and she had her guy friend to send her home by car while I went back in my trusty 100.

Readers, found the last sentence FAMILIAR??? LOL!!!! It was almost the same enactment a week ago, and Cellie almost forgotten. I joked wif her saying that she needn't have to worry about Sunday nights going home via train cos there will be her personal driver sending her home =P keke...

That summed up my Sunday.

Today? Ok...morning went to Raffles area to have lunch with Cellie, den home to help my mummy, den went out a bit walk walk, den come back maple and online a bit. Think I'm going to see a doc abt...hmmm. =P

Till my next update......

.LuKe.

No comments: