Sunday, November 12, 2006

A Dottie way to end my Sunday

[CuRRent MooD:] Weird

[CuRRent Song:] Lilu - Little Girl (Eiffel 65 Remix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Rice + Wintermelon Soup

PM @ GSK ended ard 3pm as it dragged on real late due to one of the servers having an unusual issue. Went to LJS and makan lunch, den after dallying a lil, went up to arcade to watch pple play Time Crisis 4 and after deciding a while, played DDR in sandals. Last time I couldn't have done so, but when i can play DDR in my workwear, I don't see why I can't in sandals - and I failed Dam Daridam @ last stage. -.- duh...

Rested a short while, then went over to Raffles to fetch Cellie, den pei her to Tiong Bahru MRT which I went straight home as she wanted to meet up with a friend. Prior to that we've agreed to watch Covenent @ JP (upon her considering that I have to work early on the next day while she can wake up much later) so I bought the tickets beforehand.

Reached home, rested, den I ate dinner and prepared myself to go out.......

.....walked just out of my carpark to Block 9, only to receive her phonecall which she mentioned that she was held up by something and unable to make it to the show. Bo bian lor, turned back and went back home...but well, at least my neighbourhood cats made me smile a lil amidst the disappointment.

To Cellie: I'm not blaming you or anything ok...just feeling disappointed about the whole thing so I hope you don't misintepret my blog post. I jus need somewhere to let off steam :P hehe...I'm quite fine about it and I hope your stuff gets settled well. =) remember to tell me what happened ok...so at least I wun feel the tics are so wasted :P keke...

Here are some pics...actually only 2 pics of THE CAT...

Cat looking at me


Cat turns around the pillar


.LuKe.

No comments: