Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's a Thursday @ GeeAssKay

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired but fine

[CuRRent Song:] What else

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Wah..these 2 days not much time to blog, the day b4 ytd I just went online and had to handle Maple auctions, maple meimei, maple buddy and also msn chat...den also my usual stuff like mails etc. hahaa...really not much time to update. I onli managed to grab the bloctopus pic from Cellie's Frenster to post it here, else I seriously don't have much time to.

Yesterday went out with Belle to Marina Square to shop...well, we only went ONE shop and spent more than an hour dere dishing and with her trying out probably like 10 over pieces of clothing. Ended up she bought only 1 which costs abt $80+...wow. After that went to find place to makan and we ended up at Changing Appetites (thx Sujun for reminding, and Cellie this is the full name for the acronym CA) and I ordered TLB (Tender Loving Beef) while she ordered a Mushroom dish (both spags). We sat there chatting till 10+ b4 I sent her home and sent myself home with a cab.

Reached home, den noticed something unusual so called Cellie jus in case. No answer, hmmm so I left voicemail. Den she called back abt 5-10 mins later den claim I sounded gan chiong. Got meh? Dun have lah...LOL. Den continued to stay online to do maple auctions and also to upload some pics to my Friendster Album.

Den zzz...

Today is clear shit day. Hope can clear finish. Haha.

.LuKe.

No comments: