Friday, November 10, 2006

The Cheese-snack day

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine but tired

[CuRRent Song:] Floating Clouds - Sun and Water (Long Cut)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Rice + Yong Tau Foo wif sauce + pork (I think)

Today is Friday, and a rest day for me (clear leave lo~). So what did I do today? Guess...

...I went over Cellie's place to help her with her cheese snacks.

What? What the?

Yeah, correct. Cheese snacks. After smelling so much cheese, it really can get overwhelming.

Reached her area ard 1+ den realised she jus woke up frm bed...so wait n wait lor...wait till heavy rain -.- but no choice...finally managed to see her den we went NTUC to purchase the ingredients. After that just braved thru heavy rain (yes we walked the shelter but I'm still half drenched anyway) we went back to her place.

First reception is Fluffy...lol. Fluffy is her dog, a mini pomeranian (frankly said, I've seen such dogs but never knew the name to that breed...oh well) which well, welcoming present to me is constant barking. No matter, since he (dog) could never beat Melvin (my neighbour's crazy dog) in the barking loudness department. Anyway, after looking around a bit (like touring like dat), we proceeded to start the cheese stuff...

No wait. She played around wif Fluffy (ok also known as Fee), then went to start the cheese things. Really a joy to watch her play with Fee. Anyway...never knew making that cheese snack is SO simple, even I can do it...:P but I guess it's the effort and thought that counts, isn't it? We started wif cutting the cream cheese into small pieces so it melts faster, den i had to start using a (oh man what we call that...beater? UPDATE: Cellie mentioned it's a WHISK) whatever to "stir" the cheese to soften it...after some effort, the cheese went soft and she added a cup of sugar. Continue to stir and stir...den managed to get it partly liquified. On goes the PROJECT! Took out the small foil-thingies which contain the snacks, den put Oreo cookies on top.

SINFUL!

Then she poured the cheese mixture inside.

SINFUL!!

She proceeded to add an M&M peanut in the middle.

VERY SINFUL!!!

And the rainbow-confetti like small pellets.

SUPER DUPER SINFUL!!!!

After finishing the rest (we took like about 2 hours), we went over to look at her pics. And that's a zillion of them. LOL (exaggerating anyway)...

The day passed pretty quickly to say the least, and I ended up eating dinner over at her place. Nothing too much, tried a cheese snack and it was ok but the Oreo probably made it a lil more heaty than usual.

Dilly dally a bit here and there, she has to meet up wif her fren for kopi and so we left the house, with me towards home.

That sums up my cheese-snack day.

On a side note, we bought extras for another day of cheese-snack. HAHAHA....

Here are some pics for the day...


Mixing the stuff...

Finished Product

2 plates of them
I'm trying, I'm TRYING!

Ain't too bad.


The REAL product
.LuKe.

No comments: