Thursday, November 16, 2006

A normal Thursday?

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, but a bit bored

[CuRRent Song:] DJ Jason Chow - The Masterplate Mighty Mix Volume One (Disc 1)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Fish + Rice

Talking about Wednesday, the thing of note for that day was that after work we had dinner. What's so special about it? Well, what was initially planned as a drinking session of 3 guys turned out to be a dinner session of 3 guys and 2 ladies! LOL what a surprise.

Went to Jurong Point lvl 3 foodcourt to makan and chat till 8+, then accompanied Mal to change money, den walked Shirley (FIN lady) ard to see shoes, den suggested to continue chatting somewhere while having a drink. Suggested McCafe and introduced Double Chocolate to Shirley which is to her liking. We finished ard 10pm and I went back after that.

This sums up yesterday, for today also nothing too much...met up with Sujun and went to Jurong Point and had Mac. Sat at McCafe and it's me again introducing Double Chocolate which she thinks is not bad too. After chatting a bit and eating the fries, we went our separate ways.

That's my 2 days' worth. About time to slp eh? Oh yeah my Bandit is finally level 56. Morrow will be meeting up with Sharon (my youngest gf ever last time) to walk n shop a bit, den if time allows will go some other location...LOL...(I mean me, not wif Sharon)

Please let me have a nice weekend =P

.LuKe.

No comments: