Monday, December 04, 2006

Is it messy, or just tribulation?

[CuRRent MooD:] Messed up, pondering, wondering...

[CuRRent Song:] Elizabeth - Crazy Red

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Plain water

I know it has been a week I've last updated, and already people are telling me I've not updated. People are also telling me a lack of updates may cause them to not read my blog, but I've been trying my best.

Seriously speaking, I do not know what to write on this entry. Lots of things live in me and yet I find it a chore to type it out...either cos it may cause complications, or some things jus ain't to be mentioned...and many many others. All I know is that I'm going thru a tough ride yet again this month.

The weekdays of last week ain't much to be mentioned, just the usual stuff and rushing and gashing, and the relaxing and boring Thursday which I was in Biopolis. Haha...so I'll just briefly go through Friday and Sunday, while I'll try walk thru Saturday....

Friday (1st Dec)

I was on leave, so I woke up in the morning to accompany my mum to the market (cos I know I'll be busy on the Sat)..just along the way, someone called me - from EPS.

Adeline (EPS): Hi is this Choon Huat (my dialect name)?
Me: Yea?
Adeline: Adeline from EPS
Me: Yea I know
Adeline: I know this is a bit of a rush but can you make it for an interview @ 3:45pm?
Me: (!!!) wah, so rush ah??
Adeline: Yes I know it's a bit of a rush but they called me last minute they have a free slot for interview. Are you able to make it today?
Me: Yeah sure, I happen to be on leave today.
Adeline: Oh really? That's very good! Remember to blablabla.....

...or so it ended. Suddenly I realised I have a big situation on my hands - I can't go scouting for Saturday anymore, some stuff just need to be reshuffled..and I need 2 squeeze stuff. No choice...so after "shopping" wif mum, I brought the things back and prepared my stuff...

Problem #1: Resume updated but not printed. I don't have a printer at home (I don't really need one apart such pesky situations) so after thinking a bit, I had to resort to getting my neighbour to help me. Ok done.....

Problem #2: No photo. No choice, gonna go get it done later...

After preparing most of the stuff, I thought I should be able to make it...no? I realised I forgot to have my payslip printed! It's online...darn. My neighbours were out, so I'm out of options...Cellie offered to help which she did, but due to timing concerns I was unable to drop by her workplace and take the printout...so I took a cab straight to SCS, Bedok.

Managed to reach early, so I waited. The interview was quite easy, the "test" questions are so basic my first year experience would have made it through...only that experience @ GSK had made my answers quite affirmative. After that...walked out to Bedok, took train back to Raffles Place. I was rather early so I sat by the river bank while waiting for time to pass...then I went to meet up with Cellie.

We caught Happy Feet @ Tiong Bahru, it was not too bad an animation to say the least, so I guess it's worth a watch for fervent animation fans. Sent her back home, we noticed a "Pasar Malam" at her place so we went to walk walk a bit...and bought Tutu kuay and ate them up @ her block...den sent her back home...

Saturday (2nd Dec)

Woke up early to prepare my stuff...den went out to PS. Realised I was too early for a haircut so I went to the arcade and had a game or two of Puzzle Fighter (I do not know why my luck is so bad nowadays I need 2 credits just to complete a game of Puzzle Fighter)..after that I went to have a haircut @ Jean Yip PS...come to think, I've not taken the pics out. Haha. Shall do so now...

Ok done. After the haircut...still got loads of time so I walked around...after that, went to collect flowers...and off I went to PS. It felt a little funny people are looking at me holding a bouquet of flowers - dun bully me leh, it's my first time......

Reached Cellie's workplace...while waiting, spotted one of her colleagues...then continued to wait...she appeared from the other entrance...so I just passed her the flowers...and the gift...anyway this day is actually a "celebration" for early bday since she'll be away to Japan on her bday...so we went over to Yoshinoya and had our lunch...and then off we went Hello Kitty Hide And Seek exhibition.

Certainly her favourite, we went through the different exhibits and by the time we arrived @ the mechandise portion...wow, we spotted the limited edition of Detective Kitty and guess what, she bought it. Wow...she also bought Kitty cups too. By the time we're out, I have 2 bags - one containing the flowers and the other the Detective Kitty.

Feeling a lil tired, we went over to Marina Square and went McCafe and had Double Chocolate - indulgence! After resting for quite a bit there, we proceeded to Sakae Sushi and had dinner. One thing good about Marina Square's Sakae is that they do not have 2 seaters...which means space for our stuff :P...after that we walked to MRT and took the train down to Kallang.

It was a terrible mistake thinking we can reach Singapore Indoor Stadium by mere walking. First, they closed off PA. Then Circle Line Stage 1 was in the way, then the closure of National Stadium...wow, it was a terrible long journey walking there! I was sorry Cellie has to go thru all these just to accompany me to watch a concert I've been awaiting for, but thanks Cellie...=) come again, Zhiwen (one of the kids whom I taught Para last time) happened to see us but she wasn't in the distance to call out to me so I didn't know -.-...hahaha...

If you're asking me how Emil Chau's concert turned out, one word - BREATHTAKING. It was lovely, brilliant, excellent...simply all the best in the 3 1/2 hours concert! It was sooooo cool, everything was great, mesmerised in his love songs and everything, singing along every song that I know of since his first days...he started off with 心的方向, his early song for a car advertisement. Every song can bring memories of mine, and being side by side with Cellie was a blessing to behold.

One of the coolest and romantic part was Emil singing 明天我要嫁给你...before he started, he mentioned this...

华健:这首歌我每个演唱会都会唱,可是这次有特别安排。。。在下的观众,如果有个叫琬玲(not sure if it's this spelling),请你注意这首歌。。。

Translation: I'll sing this song (I'll marry you tomorrow) at every concert I have, but I have special arrangements for this concert. If there's anyone in the hall by the name of Wanling, please take note of this song...



And off he starts his breathtaking song...along the screen beamed some additional subtitles of the life of a couple in couplehood for 6 years...about how the lady took good care of the guy while he was sick during NS, standing by him throughout these years...Emil sang halfway, stopped and had both of them up the stage! After some talking, the guy proposed to the lady on stage! I tell you...that is simply the coolest and most romantic scene I've seen in reality! It was so touching I was in no possible words to have described it!!! (still swooning over it now as I typed this...)



He continued his sentimental and love songs which was really lovely...and it was really good. Time passed pretty quickly and it was around 1130pm when we came out (I forgone the last song and a possible encore) and Cellie was sooooo tired she was not in mood for words...I'm really sorry about that, dragging her out the whole day after her half day @ work...had to wait the cab for quite a bit before it arrived, and I sent her home on cab...before making a detour back to Bugis area to join Pat, her mom and Weiming...

The night ended with me reaching home 3+am.

Sunday (3rd Dec)

Woke up around noon time, relaxed quite a bit before going to meet Cindy, my bro's fren. It seems her bluetooth has some issues so I went to help...nothing much I could've done, but nevertheless still tried isolating the issue. It seems weird Lenovo did not give out ANY CDs at all.

Rushed down to Tiong Bahru to meet up with Isabelle, and off we went Expo for SITEX. Walk and squeeze, squeeze and walk, we ended up eating instead of purchasing PC stuff @ SITEX. After wasting more time, we proceeded to Bugis. Nothing much, just spent some time and met up with Janet (GSK fren) and her fren Serene and introduced Isabelle to them as well. Chat and talk cock...den ended the day by sending Belle home, and then went on going back by myself. Shirley from GSK called to ask me about her laptop issues which I tried to troubleshoot as much. Oh well......

I believe my 3-day post does not justify my post topic at all...but well, my feelings are just for myself to know. I hope I'll survive and get what I truly deserve.

Celena, thanks for making my day...no matter what happened, the good and bad (maybe ugly? LOL)...you still made my day. Thanks for everything.

Holding on your hand,
.LuKe.

No comments: