Saturday, November 04, 2006

A jap saturday

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine but tired

[CuRRent Song:] DC-10 - Flying High (Original Mix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Rice + Some vege soup

This morning reached home at about 9+? Went to UOB to create a new savings account and had the CSO explain stuff, and off I'm home to configure the wireless router. Damnit, I took like 4 hours to even finally have the job done, only to find that the signal ain't stable! Configuring the wireless router for an ADSL connection is really troublesome to say the least. Anyway, I repositioned the router and it seems to be better, now my PC and lappie can work together =)

Went out at abt 3? Yeah I guess so - to sell the phone and enquired about Nokia 5300 which costs only $390 - quite cheap eh?? After that I took bus down to PS, den I recalled there's free shuttle -.- nvm, went down to Zone-X and saw my bro, onli to have Berlinda called and complained blablabla for half an hour or so. After that I hang ard a bit and it was abt time to meet up wif Cellie @ her workplace.

Met up wif Cellie who wore purple and pink top wif white polka dots skirt. I have to say not all girls can wear polka dots and also the type of skirt that Cellie wears (those ehm how should I describe...also dunno...maybe Cellie can help me :P...UPDATE: Cellie said it's a Balloon Skirt), but she fits in it quite well. Anyway, we went over Paragon to reserve 2 seats for Sushi Tei, then went shopping (oh yea shopping, since she did buy something) till ard 8 whr we went back to take jap food. I took Beef Udon (forgot the name, she's too good wif jap and that got me wondering the whole time...UPDATE: It's a Niku Udon, courtesy reminder of Cellie) and she got herself ordering a range of food and her first "appetizer" got her smiling from the beginning - salmon. Oh well...it's a little over $40 but it's affordable, since it's Jap.

After finishing the food, I brought her over to a spot in orchard whr less people knows about it and we watched Kung Pow and Kylie's Especially For You with Kermit the Frog. Yeah, after that I sent her home in a cab.

That sums up my day, and another day is coming.

.LuKe.

No comments: