Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Idiotic GeeAssKay

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired

[CuRRent Song:] Deep Spirit - You're The One That I Want (Bass Up! Remix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Si Chuan Vege + Rice / Plain Water

Summary of the week: I think Malcolm went on leave on the wrong week. I don't see the team collapse when I'm gone 2 weeks due to pox, but this week is ridiculous.

Add on stupid pple wif stupid facts, managers hunting you down, various feedback, stupid cases, and a contractual meeting that took twice as long as pple went out of topic, all you get is less time on your hands.

When pple of your team gets pissed off, you certainly know that something is wrong. When I'm pissed, I don't see it as a whole - but when part of my team gets pissed, I can feel something is wrong. Add on the bad weather, you get extremely tough conditions for deployment. Everything is going wrong to say the least.

Cases increase like 6 per day, and that stupid upgrade makes cases increase.

I'm going mad if this continues.

Today's post-work activities: Accompanied Sujun back home, sent Cellie back home. Stopped at mac. Ate mac food. Ate seaweed.

Morrow is Dbl O Night...hope things go well on Sharon's 18th birthday? =)

.LuKe.

No comments: